Invited speakers (confirmed)
- Prof. David Díaz Díaz, University of Regensburg, Germany
- Prof. Aleksey Drozdov, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Jean-Francois Gerard, INSA Lyon, France
- Prof. Jian Ping Gong, Hokkaido University, Sapporo, Japan
- Dr. Ferenc Horkay, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD, USA
- Prof. Eva Malström Jonsson, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Prof. Jindrich (Henry) Kopeček, Utah University, USA
- Dr. Sebastian Livi, INSA Lyon, France
- Prof. Oguz Okay, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- Prof. Costas Patrickios, University of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Prof. Nicolas Peppas, University of Texas, Austin, USA
- Prof. Olga Philippova, Moscow State University, Russia
- Prof. Marco Sangermano, Politecnico di Torino
- Prof. Mitsuhiro Shibayama, The University of Tokyo, Japan
- Prof. Brigitte Voit, Institute for polymer research, Dresden, Germany
- Prof. Miklos Zrinyi, The Semmelweis University, Hungary
PNG 2018 Young Investigator Award
sponsored by Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd.
1. About the Award
ObjectiveTo recognize outstanding achievement of young investigators in the field of polymer networks and gels, and to encourage young scientists and engineers to enter this field.
The award consists of an award certificate and cash prize.
- To be eligible for the PNG Young Investigator Award, the candidate must hold a doctoral degree from a recognized University, and be 40 (forty) years old or younger as of January 1, 2018.
- The candidate must attend and present at the PNG Conference.
- Previous PNG Young Investigator Awardees are not eligible to apply.
2. How to apply?
To apply, please provide the following documents not later than March 31, 2018:
- Cover Letter (no more than two pages) describing your most important scientific accomplishments.
- Résumé (please also include complete list of publications).
- Letter of reference from a faculty member or employer familiar with your scientific accomplishments and potential.
The recipients of the PNG YIA are requested to publish a technical paper (or a review article) summarizing their main accomplishments in the special issue of Macromolecular Symposia dedicated to the PNG conference.
Submit your application and required documents to: email@example.com
If you have questions about the PNG Young Investigator award, please contact the Vice-Chairman of the Polymer Networks Group, Professor Costas S. Patrickios, phone: 357 22892768, e‑mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.