23–27 June 2019 Prague
Polymers in Medicine 2019
Tomáš Etrych & Petr Chytil
Chairmen, IMC Prague
Honorary Chairman, IMC Prague
Welcome to the 83rd PMM conference organized by the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Czech Academy of Sciences.
Come and enjoy the scientific programme in friendly summer Prague.
- 2. 11. 2018: Registration is open
- 2. 11. 2018: Special conference grant for students
- 2. 11. 2018: Carrer in Polymers XI - Students satellite to 83 PMM, 28-29 June 2019
The 83rd Prague Meeting on Macromolecules - Polymers in Medicine 2019 will focus on the latest innovative development in drug delivery systems. The meeting brings together multi-disciplinary researchers from both academia and industry in the areas of pharmaceutics, polymer and materials science, imaging, cell and molecular biology, genetic, and medicine.
- Polymers for Nanomedicine
- Stimuliresponsive polymers
- Polymers for Advanced Drug Delivery
- Polymers for Biomedical Applications
- Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
Style of the Conference
The program will consist of oral presentations of invited as well as contributed lectures. Two sessions are planned for poster presentations.
International Advisory Board
- Prof. David Oupický, PhD, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, USA
- Prof. Daniel Scherman, PhD, University Paris-Descartes, Paris, France
- Prof. Hamid Ghandehari, PhD, University of Utah, Utah, USA
- Prof. Sebastien Lecommandoux, PhD, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France
- Prof. Graeme Moad, PhD, Monash University, Clayton, Australia
- Prof. Hiroshi Maeda, PhD, BioDynamics Research Foundation, Kumamoto, Japan
- Prof. Ayelet David, PhD, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Prof. Ernst Wagner, PhD, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München, Munich, Germany
- Prof. Leonard W. Seymour, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Prof. Wim Hennink, PhD, Utrecht University, Utrecht, Netherlands
- Prof. Igor Lacík, PhD, Polymer Institute, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia