Remote access to library e-resources
Remote access to library e-resources - only for employees of IMC
- Remote access is intended for pre-paid electronic information resources also from computers outside the institute (i.e. from home etc.).
- You can enable remote access by clicking on the resources below and entering your personal number and password you use to enter the attendance system.
- If you want to search through EZB (Electronic Journals Library) or catalogue, you must use the links below, otherwise you will not get to the full text.
- Another option (where you don't have to use this page) is to insert the proxy address ".ezproxy.umch.cz" into the original link to the prepaid source after the end of the domain.
For example the link "https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com" will look like this with the proxy: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com.ezproxy.umch.cz
This option is useful for Google search results and the like.
If you see the "Your connection is not secure" window at the access through the database, follow the instructions here.Search:
- Advances in Polymer Science (Springer)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- Analytical Abstracts (RSC)
- Chemical Hazards in Industry (RSC)
- High Performance Polymers
- Journal Citation Report
- Laboratory Hazards Bulletin (RSC)
- Methods in Organic Synthesis (RSC)
- Natural Product Updates (RSC)
- Reaxys (Elsevier)
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Taylor & Francis Science and Technology Library:
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
- Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- Wiley Online Library