The Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry CAS (IMC) helds several international scientific meetings each year. Traditional Prague Macromolecular Meetings (PMM) are the highlight with their history dating to 1967.
Each PMM conference is focused on a specific polymeric topic and is honoured by the auspices of the IUPAC (International Union for Pure and Applied Chemistry).
Career in Polymers attached to the PMM is a satellite workshop for young scientists.
For more information about conferences organized by the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry CAS, please contact the conference office, e-mail: sympo.
Conferences organised in recent years
- EPF Polymer Conference - European Polymer Congress, Prague 26 June – 1 July 2022
- 84. PMM - Frontiers of Polymer Colloids - From Synthesis to Macro-Scale and Nano-Scale Applications, Prague 24–28 July 2022
- Czech and Slovak conference Polymers 2022, Třešť, 3–6 October 2022
- EPF Inter-Congress Workshop, online 28 June 2021
- 6th Barrande Bioscience Meeting, Strasbourg, 22–24 September 2019 (co-organiser)
- 83. PMM: Polymers in Medicine 2019, Prague, 23–27 June 2019
- Workshop Career in Polymers XI, Prague, 28–29 June 2019
- Czech and Slovak conference Polymery 2018, Třešť, 2–5 October 2018 (Chair: Petr Chytil)
- 5th Barrande Bioscience Meeting, Prague, 23–24 September 2018 (Chair: Tomáš Etrych)
- Career in Polymers X, Prague, 22 June 2018 (Chair: Libor Kobera)
- 82. PMM: Polymer Networks and Gels , Prague, 17–21 June 2018 (Chair: Miroslava Dušková)
- Mikroskopie materiálů, course, Prague, 9–13 April 2018 (Chair: Miroslav Šlouf)
- 81. PMM: Polymers and Organic Materials for Electronics and Photonics: Science for Applications, Prague, 10–14 September 2017 (Chairs: Jiří Pfleger, Věra Cimrová)
- Green Chemistry and Nanotechnologies in Polymer Chemistry, Prague, 6–8 September 2017 (Chair: Hynek Beneš)
- Career in Polymers IX, Prague, 28–29 June 2017 (Chair: Hana Studenovská)
See the History of our Conferences