We are preparing
- 85 PMM: Polymers for Sustainable Future, Prague 24–28 June 2024 (Chairs: Hynek Beneš, Zdeněk Starý)
- Polymer Meeting 16, Prague, beginning of September 2025 (Chair: Jiří Kotek)
The Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry CAS (IMC) helds several international scientific meetings each year. Traditional Prague Macromolecular Meetings (PMM) are the highlight with their history dating to 1967.
Each PMM conference is focused on a specific polymeric topic and is honoured by the auspices of the IUPAC (International Union for Pure and Applied Chemistry).
Career in Polymers attached to the PMM is a satellite workshop for young scientists.
For more information about conferences organized by the Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry CAS, please contact the conference office, e-mail: sympo.
Conferences organised in recent years
- Prague Meeting on Tumor Therapy and Imaging, Prague 19–21 March 2023 (Chairs: Tomáš Etrych, Eva Randárová)
- EPF Polymer Conference - European Polymer Congress, Prague 26 June – 1 July 2022 (Chairs: Jiří Kotek, Petr Štěpánek)
- 84. PMM - Frontiers of Polymer Colloids - From Synthesis to Macro-Scale and Nano-Scale Applications, Prague 24–28 July 2022 (Chair: Daniel Horák)
- Czech and Slovak conference Polymers 2022, Třešť, 3–6 October 2022 (Chair: Petr Chytil)
- EPF Inter-Congress Workshop, online 28 June 2021
See the History of our Conferences