The project creates innovative interdisciplinary centre on the Institute of macromolecular chemistry AS CR, v.v.i. for the research of polymers at interface between different materials and media. The main aim is to develop a functional interface for construction of sensors and biosensors, composite materials, photocapacitors, new drug forms and novel biomaterials used in tissue engineering.
- interdisciplinary innovation centre cooperating with other institute centres
- basic scientific research of polymeric materials
- training of laboratory staff and education of postgraduate students
Sense to live longer
- Prof. Homola, Institute of Photonics and Electronics, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prof. Dyr, Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion, Prague, Czech Republic
- Prof. Wendel, University Hospital and the Faculty of Medicine, Tübingen, Germany
- Prof. Ballauff, Helmholz Zentrum zur Berlin, Berlin, Germany
- Prof. Percec, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Prof. Lafont, University of Lille, France
- Prof. Barner-Kowollik, Prof. Bastmeyer, Dr. Bruns, Dr. Welle, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Dr. Dostálek, Austrian Institute of Technology, Vienna, Austria
- Doc. Bačáková, Dr. Filová, Institute of Physiology, Prague, Czech Republic
- Zentiva a.s.
- Flexfill s.r.o.
Support of the project:
- The creation of CPS is co-financed from the European Regional Development Funds through the Operational Programme Prague - Competitivness
- Project number: CZ.2.16/3.1.00/21545
- Term of immplementation: 1. 3. 2014 - 15. 6. 2015
- Further information is available at the internet pages www.oppk.cz