Projects - NMR Spectroscopy & X-ray and Neutron Diffraction
Our projects have regularly gained the funding for fundamental research from national grant agencies, such as the Czech Science Foundation or Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MEYS).
- GA20-01233S - Rational design of advanced soft functional materials guided by advanced solid-state NMR spectroscopy and high-performance electron microscopy (2020-2022), Czech Science Foundation
- LTAUSA18011 - Ab Initio Investigation of Polymorphism of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients Supported by State of the Art NMR Crystallographic and Calorimetric Experiments, (2020-2022), Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic
- GA18-12925S - Advanced environmentally friendly oxazoline-based polyelectrolytes for lithium-ion polymer batteries (2018-2020), Czech Science Foundation
- GA16-04109S - Architecture of Correlated Disorder at the Interface of Porous Organic-Inorganic Hybrids: Interactions, Structures, and Dynamics at Atomic Resolution (2016-2018), Czech Science Foundation
- GA19-05259S - Combining advanced ultra-wideline ss-NMR spectroscopy with XRPD and Computational Chemistry to study organo-metallic and frameworks materials (2019-2021), Czech Science Foundation
- GA16-13778S - Waste ceramics as selective sorbent of toxic ions: characterization, methodology and application (2016-2018), Czech Science Foundation