Way by car to IMC (Praha 6 - surroundings 5 km)
- From city centre
- Leave the Patočkova street (I/6 and I. and II. circular
road) at Střešovice tram depot to right into
Střešovická street following arrows to Petřiny. Go
along tram through Střešovická and Na Petřinách
streets to the tram terminus at the Institute.
- From Smíchov (arrival using road I/4 from Barrandov
- After leaving Strahov tunnel, continue to left through
the Patočkova street for approx. 4 km as far as Vypich
crossing (at the tram terminus) and turn right.
- From Vypich crossing
- From the crossing, continue to Ankarská street (arrows
Petřiny). You can leave it after 100 m left to Na
Vypichu street and then after 1 km turn right through U
Hvězdy street to the Institute. You can also continue 1
km through Ankarská street to its end at crossing with
Na Petřinách street, then turn left following tram up
to its terminus at the Institute.
- From Road I/6 (from Cheb, Karlovy Vary and in case of
arrival from eastern and southern directions using
circular road up to Řepy crossing with road I/6):
- Leave road I/6 at Vypich crossing left to Ankarská
street as described above. You reach this crossing
approx. 1 km after joining the tram rails. => Turn
left at Vypich.
- Road I/7 (from Leipzig, Chomutov, Most, Louny, Slaný):
- At the crossing at the first tram terminus in Divoká Šárka
turn left to Libocká street following arrows to Petřiny.
Continue through Libocká street to the Institute.
- Road II/240 (from Velvary):
- After joining Evropská avenue (first street with tram
rails you meet) turn at 2nd lights to right following
arrows Petřiny. After subway under the railway continue
straightforward to minor street strongly uphills up to
the crossing with the street with tram rails. Then follow
the tram rights to its terminus in Petřiny at the
Maps of arrival for surroundings:
Surroundings of the Institute - 200
Petřiny - 1 km
Praha 6 - 5 km
Praha (left bank) - 15 km
Wider Prague surroundings - 30 km
Bohemia - 100 km