Arrival to IMC (Petřiny)
- From the city (route from the city or from Velvary)
- Following tram rails, you have to continue through the Na
Petřinách street to the tram terminal. The Institute is
located behind it.
- From Vypich cross (arrival from most directions)
- You have to continue through Ankarská street (arrow to
Petřiny), from which you can after 100m turn left to the
Na Vypichu street, and after 1 km to right through the U
hvězdy street to the Institute. You can also continue
through Ankarská street 1 km to its end at crossing with
Na Petřinách street, where you turn left and follow
tram rails to the tram terminal at the Institute.
- From Ruzyně (arrival using road I/7)
- Continue through Libocká street to its begin (crossing
with Na Vypichu street) near to the Institute, to which
you have to turn left.
Maps of arrival for range:
Surroundings of the Institute - 200
Petřiny - 1 km
Praha 6 - 5 km
Praha (left bank) - 15 km
Wider Prague surroundings - 30 km
Bohemia - 100 km